On 6/17/06, Sean Schofield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Craig,

What's wrong with http://cvs.apache.org?  It resolves fine for me?  We
were using that because a while back when we set up the nightly
builds, that's what everyone was using.

It resolves for me too, but hangs trying to download resources -- as  a result, I can't build anything that depends on 1.1.2 unless I happened to have it in my local repository already.

Sean

Craig