To get more feedback from maven2 users, I'll try a "mvn deploy"
tonight.

On 7/9/06, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I checked out the branches (maven, share and core)
I went ahead to build the RC for MyFaces Core 1.14

Take look at [1] and test the jar's in your application.

We need to release maven and share too, AFAIK.
Any points/hints?

-Matt

[1] http://people.apache.org/~matzew/myfaces/core/

--