@Paul: Trinidad is not a full ASF project yet. Don't know if the doap
file for Trinidad (online since yesterday) will be *read*

@Dennis: it is wrong on the PMC.html page... no idea. the doap looks right

On 7/10/06, Dennis Byrne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hmmm ... and it's spelled "My Faces" instead of Myfaces.  I suppose we change
this w/ a bug in the infra JIRA?

Dennis Byrne

 MyFaces info out of date in projects.apache.org

--
Matthias Wessendorf

futher stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com