Already found at least one major bug (MYFACES-1376).  Lets do some
decent testing and make sure that at least the simple examples work
properly.  This was the first example I tried and it failed.  I'm sure
there are more.

Sean

On 8/2/06, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 8/1/06, Sean Schofield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> OK I am doing a quick test of the core release candidate using the
> link from the wiki.  In the meantime, should we release the shared
> dependency?  This really needs to come first.  Ideally we could
> release it to the myfaces internal repo for testing and then tag it.
> Then we can re-release the shared artifact to ibiblio after signing.

ok, I just run a build to provide a "RC" for that.

> Then I think we do one last build of the core referencing the final
> shared dep and changing the version to final in the poms.  This is
> just to make sure that we didn't break anything with the pom changes.
> Then sign and release to ibiblio.

think so too

http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/core-1.1.x/myfaces-core-1.1.4-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip,