On 8/3/06, Mike Kienenberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 8/3/06, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Maybe we should remove the *renamed* JS function and add it the the 1.2
branch ?

My vote would be for reverting this renaming and going back to the old name.

... and now we're back to talking about MYFACES-1376 again. :)

It's too bad that Martin isn't around to comment, though.

I'm not sure he'd be able to find this, buried so deep in a thread
with a generic title.

Can someone please start two new threads for MYFACES-1376 and -1377
and summarize the discussion, so we can collect opinions and make a
decision?  I'm not sure I understand the issues well enough to get it
right.

--
Wendy