ah! cool I was not knowing that :)

On 8/9/06, Mike Kienenberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Apparently, it's a poor-man's spell checker for a wiki.

If you chose "spell check" while ending a page, it compares all words
in the document with all words on that page and lists out the ones
found in your document that aren't in that page.

At this point, you can determine if it's a valid word (or a typo) to
add it to the page.

On 8/9/06, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hu? what is that for a page?
>
> On 8/9/06, Apache Wiki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Dear Wiki user,
> >
> > You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Myfaces Wiki" for
change notification.

> > The following page has been changed by MikeKienenberger:
> > http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/LocalSpellingWords

> >   Sperrmechanismus
> >
> >   about active all and application are as be bit boolean build but by good
just latest normal not of on session should way what when which
> > +
> > + action add Add already apache api Because been body Buffer buffer can
case change changed Check Class class Code command commons component configured copy
correct correctly could covered custom deploy do Dummy dummy each easiest element
Error Example example Exception execute exist exists Explanation Extension extension
Extensions extensions Faces faces Factory file filter Filter following for Form form
Found from has have header How if If Illegal impl implementation in In include is jar
java jboss jsf jsp lang lib libraries Links Make make mapping mappings Method missing
Missing Modify My my myfaces name necessary needs new No ok other package pages
pattern Please present problem Remove removed renderkit Replace replace Resource
Response result same see server servlet Servlet shared So some something Source State
Such sure tag tags that The the thing this throw to Tomahawk tomahawk Update upgrade
util Utils version versions web webapp with within Wrapper Write Writer
 ou