Consider the condition removed. Binding +1.

On 9/13/06, Bernd Bohmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks for your vote,

but I can't resolve the case-insensitive filesystem issue until a mayor
release of Tobago.

I think this is only a documentation issue and the documentation is
generated by a maven-plugin. The only fast solution would be to delete
the documentation from the distribution or write a own plugin for the
documentation. The other solution would be to delete the deprecated tag
but this requires a mayor release.

Can you remove you condition from your vote, please.

Regards

Bernd

--
Grant Smith