The zone is hung again. I'm trying to get infra to bounce it in #asfinfra..

On 9/19/06, Grant Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
I've been in panicemergencydeadlinecontemplatesuicide-mode for the past 3 months and am ashamed to admit I knew nothing of a continuum problem. I'll have a look tonight and see what I can uncover...

The previous time I tried to build with maven, I had to bypass the tests. Today they all appear to be passing. Could this be related ?

Sean is the real continuum/zone expert, but he's probably busy. We definitely need more people to understand the workings of the zone and the nightly build process, etc. If I remember correctly, I was about to document it...

On 9/19/06, Wendy Smoak < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 9/19/06, Dennis Byrne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What is the Continuum situation like these days.

That's what I was wondering... though this was a problem in one of the
example apps, and not in the Tomahawk jar itself.

One of these days, I'd like to see if I can set it up to run the
Selenium tests at HostedQA.

   http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/testing/hostedqa.html

--
Wendy