It'd be cool if Sun started a JSF 2.0 project on Java.net to start publishing
ideas in wiki format to get better community input.

great idea! I really don't care that much, where the JSF 2.0 spec will
be developed (java.net or not). It is important, that the EG is
running in a *open* mode, similar like an Apache based OS project.

-M

-- Jacob

--
Matthias Wessendorf