We've had the same problem with the DTDs already, I suppose its the
same license. We were allowed to deliver the DTDs within the
implementation, when the license was included in the NOTICE/LICENSE
section.

regards,

Martin

On 10/4/06, Dennis Byrne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Bruno,

Can you please ping [EMAIL PROTECTED] for this?

Dennis Byrne

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -