good point,

let's get that guy out first

On 10/9/06, Thomas Spiegl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Please note: We need to release MyFaces Core 1.1.5 before MyFaces
Tomahawk 1.1.5.

The jsf_sequence is now rendered by the HtmlResponseStateManager when
using server side state saving. Before the tomahawk HtmlForm rendered
this parameter, which was incompatible to Sun RI and Trinidad.

-Thomas

--
http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -