Van: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens Werner Punz
Verzonden: donderdag 12 oktober 2006 23:19
Aan: dev@myfaces.apache.org
Onderwerp: how do we handle old taglib definitions in the sandbox

Now that I am finally moving the first dojo component out I have one
last remaining structural problem, how do we handle the taglib issue. As
far as I can see, once I move a component from the sandbox to
tomahawk I will break the namespace.

Not that I mind a clear cut on this issue, but some users already have
started to use the sandbox components. Now theoretically it should be
possible to leave the tld defs in the
sandbox while the code is moved upwards.
for the time being, with a slow deprecation of the affected entries over

time.

How are we going to handle this issue.

I need a good answer here so that I finally can set the dojo migration
to resolved.

Disclaimer:
the property of Sogeti Nederland B.V. or its Group members. It is intended only
for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute,
or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error,