sorry for being impatient, I had an argument with a rubby developer about how java can be as easy as ruby and I saw your component at same day!
I find it very useful for that argument.

On 10/15/06, Mario Ivankovits <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Arash!
> hey Mario, these gui builder components are great I think they may
> gain lots of attention
> is there any way I can read more about them?
Nope, there is only the source and a simple example yet.
If you checkout myfaces using the url [1] you'll get the sandbox15
module of tomahawk too.
Though, to checkout the sandbox15 module only use [2]

I try to add more examples and a Wiki documentation as we speak, so hold
on for a while :-)

Ciao,
Mario

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/current