I ran the TCK tests. 3 test cases failed. I will send the report
within the next hour.

On 10/14/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 10/13/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 10/13/06, Dennis Byrne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > I'm on busineess/vacation in India right now for another week.  After that
I have to move into a new apartment.  Sorry I can't help on this soon.  I would be
glad to help someone else through the testing process.  I have corresponded with
Thomas on this recently.

> I'd like to learn how to run the TCK also.

Okay... just having read Dennis' notes, this isn't something I have
time to get into right now.

--
Wendy

--