I don't see how this would break either.

regards,

Martin

On 10/16/06, Cagatay Civici <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I mean if an object(not List) is serializable saveAttachedState simply
returns it so;

values[1] = getValue() instanceof StateHolder ? saveAttachedState(context,
getValue()) : getValue();

doesn't matter because saveAttachedState(context, getValue()) and getValue()
are same for Serializable.

Still I couldn't see why it breaks, an example should help.

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and