Van: Wendy Smoak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: do 19-10-2006 18:19
Aan: MyFaces Development
Onderwerp: Re: Tomahawk 1.1.4 - STATUS

On 10/17/06, Thomas Spiegl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Just moved 21 unresolved issues from fixed version 1.1.4-SNAPSHOT to
> 1.1.5-SNAPSHOT.

Thanks.  I should have only moved the resolved issues to 1.1.4.

Any comments on the proposed release assemblies?

 * http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/tomahawk-1.1.x/

Are the example apps supposed to be included?

--
Wendy

Disclaimer:
the property of Sogeti Nederland B.V. or its Group members. It is intended only
for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute,
or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error,

<<winmail.dat>>