myfaces uses DOJO
check this tag:
http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/dojoInitializer.html
may be you can do what ever you want with dojo.

On 10/30/06, jt_rm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED],

We would like to use Ajax/ActiveMQ (AMQ servlets) for
server-push feature in some of our usecases in the
webapplication project.

We are shortlisting to use opensource AppFuse
application using  MyFaces - Spring - Hibernbate
frameworks for our webapplication development.

We would like to know whether   ActiveMQ-Ajax servlets
provides:-
-integration with  myFaces
-integrates with Spring
-portlets support

In the opensource AppFuse application, DWR integrates
with Spring and MyFaces and also supports portlets.

Hence, We are contemplating whether to use DWR or
Ajax/ActiveMQ to provide server-push feature in our
application, based on the above clarifications.

We greatly appreciate your advise for the above
queries.

thanks and regards
jt_rm