On 10/31/06, Dennis Byrne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Looks like the 1.2 branch [2] does not work on a fresh co because the tomcat
jars have been removed from the apache repo [1].  Does anyone know where they
have gone to?  I seem to remember the Mortbay jars working quite well for us.
Is there any reason this was changed?

Sorry, I didn't see this over here; we've been discussing it on [EMAIL
PROTECTED]

This is more fallout from the death of minotaur (people.apache.org)
during the infrastructure move.  The EL jars were lost when it was
restored from an old backup.

I'll deploy new 6.0.1-SNAPSHOT jars tonight.

--
Wendy