Van: Thomas Spiegl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: woensdag 8 november 2006 15:40
Aan: MyFaces Development
Onderwerp: Core Release 1.1.5

We should release Core 1.1.5 soon, as it's needed for the next tomahawk
release.

Therefore I tested the current trunk against Sun's TCK and fixed all
issues. MyFaces core is new 100 % compatible.

I have some time to prepare the release, but will need help from some of
you (eg. Wendy).

First of all I will create a branch for core 1.1.5 and shared 2.0.5 and
start the release process.

-Thomas

--
http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Disclaimer:
the property of Sogeti Nederland B.V. or its Group members. It is intended only
for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute,
or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error,