I reviewed the checkstyle reports for MyFaces and Tomahawk projects. As a
result, I updated the license
header in some of the java files.  Unfortunately generated files, specifically
the shared files, are not
checked by checkstyle.  I suspect checkstyle can be configured to check the
these files, but I do not
have the time right now to figure it out.

Paul Spencer