Hi Tim,

There is currently heavy development on those two artifacts as we are
moving towards jsf 1.2. In its current state, though, they are still
not working ok (which means thay they are currently broken, a part
from not being fully compliant yet), although I guess it is a matter
of adjusting a few issues to have them working and somewhat closer to
the 1.2 spec
I personally don't have the permissions to publish them in the repo,
although you have my

+1

in that, in case you want to include the "broken" jars now. They are
supposed to be working anytime soon (hopefully for your next
milestone!)

Cheers,

Bruno