Aneesha Govil wrote:
> I would second that. There is no way to apply bug-fix patches without
> upgrading to a newer, "not-stable-yet" snapshot nightly build.

Well yes, unless you are comfortable applying the patches yourself and maintaining/building the source locally. While this will always be the preferred solution for a select few of the users, the broad majority of us would be much better served by official maintenance releases.

Regards,

Jeff Bischoff
Kenneth L Kurz & Associates, Inc.