On 1/5/07, Dennis Byrne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thomas,

I can test this over the weekend.  After that, it would have to be one of you
if this is going to get done before next weekend.  Volunteers?

Wow, you're fast. :)

It's ready for someone to apply the fix for MYFACES-1481.  (I just
noticed... that issue is not closed.  If there's more work to be done,
we'll need to take care that the same fix is applied to trunk and the
branch, to avoid a regression in 1.1.5.)

As Bernd pointed out, the license headers need to be updated as well.

Then we'll need a TCK test on the snapshot, and again on the proposed
release jars.

--
Wendy