I couldn't find the doc too but just tried it and yes it works. Nevermind
the resolver then:)

Cagatay

On 1/14/07, Dennis Byrne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I seem to remember stumbling upon this in the code base but it doesn't
appear to be there now.  Sorry for the confusion, but I specifically
remember setting @value for t:dataTable to many Sets in the domain model on
a project last year.

Dennis Byrne

http://www.nabble.com/Can-dataTable%27s-value-be-a-HashSet--tf2982099.html#a8329377