Hi,

Does anybody know if there are plans to amend the tomahawk selectitems tag
so that it will call the 'tostring' method on items that are not strings
in
the itemValue field?

No, because itemValue must stay as an object so that a converter can be
used. Making it a string will disable this.

Regards,

Cagatay

Does anybody know if there are plans to amend the tomahawk selectitems tag
so that it will call the 'tostring' method on items that are not strings
in
the itemValue field? Currently the IDs on my beans are Integers, so I need
to provide an additional method on the beans to expose the IDs as strings
too. Not a major problem of course!

Cheers, Carl