Manfred Geiler wrote:
Please vote for the release of MyFaces artifact "maven-project" version 1.0.5!

You can find the release candidate here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/maven/branches/1_0_5
Revision 502632

Please note: The released "maven-project" artifact is the basis for
releasing "myfaces-shared" 2.0.5 and "myfaces-core" 1.1.5.

--Manfred

Hmm in the past several releases, there was one vote thread for the product and its dependencies, i.e. myfaces-core, myfaces-shared, + maven-project all voted as one thread. New policy?

I'm just a user, but if I had a vote it would be +1 for all of the above, as I have been testing them with no problems. :)