When it came time to commit it, including the sandbox wasn't realistic.
There were a lot of failures.

Dennis Byrne

On 2/6/07, Paul Spencer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I believe this is what Martin is referring to the Tomahawk test
MyFacesTagLibTestCase[1].

BTW: It looks like the verification of the sandbox taglibs was commented
  out.

Paul Spencer

[1]http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/myfaces/tomahawk/trunk/core/src/test/java/org/apache/myfaces/test/MyFacesTagLibTestCase.java?view=markup

--