[ ] +1 (Binding) for PPMC members only
[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
        and why..............

Ok, then +1:) Thanks for the info,

Cagatay

On 2/14/07, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

well...

no reason to not vote. Its a community effort and therefore every
single member of the community is free to vote (or not ;))

Usually I use something like this:
[ ] +1 (Binding) for PPMC members only
[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,

to make it more transparent

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh