Oh okay, thanks for checking. :)

Manfred Geiler wrote:
You mean the release notes on
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10600&styleName=Html&version=12312310
?

Well, this is a Jira issue. It is generated by Jira on the fly.
I have no influence on this. Sorry.

--Manfred

On 2/16/07, Jeff Bischoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Manfred,

The announcement is posted on the website, but the release notes still
say "Bug". Could you make this change to "Bug Fixed"? :)

Thanks,

Jeff Bischoff
Kenneth L Kurz & Associates, Inc.