I'm not sure why 2.0 is there.  Perhaps I was thinking the version of the
shared lib.  Anyone know which version of the shared lib we had when
encryption was brought in?

Dennis Byrne

On 2/20/07, Mike Kienenberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Manfred,

The crypto page contains the incorrect version numbers for MyFaces.

Apache MyFaces Project
Product Name    Versions        ECCN    Controlled Source
Apache MyFaces  development     5D002   ASF
2.0 and later   5D002   ASF

I'm not sure where "2.0" came into this, but we started allowing
cryptography as of Myfaces version 1.1.2.   See
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-742 for details.

As pmc-chair, you should have the karma to update this page according
the instructions at this url:

http://www.apache.org/dev/crypto.html#sources

--
Dennis Byrne