Hi!

MyFaces Fusion is just a collection of already existing myfaces sandbox
components.

The main goal of this project is to ease the development of JSF
applications especially if they have to deal with an ORM backend.

I tried to do so a while back by developing a ConversationTag, which
worked not that bad, but I was told that such a logic should not be put
into the view.
And well, the feeling was that it would be nice if it could be easier to
deal with conversation.

Spring allowed us to create a custom scope AND to reuse the well known
way how it deal with persistence.

So I've rewritten the ConversationTag to use Spring and first tests were
really nice. No need to learn any new programming style, just code as
before.

Some of us reviewed it (offlist) and we came to the conclusion that it
has enough power to live as separate project.
Thats why I created the initial structure - not really new code, just
taken from the sandbox.
I know, I didnt use the svn cp command, but, since ALL of this code has
been developed by me and there is not much value in the current history,
I did it the easier way. Sorry for this.

The current structure is divided into core and core15.

The core part contains the ConversationTag and the RequestParameterProvider.
In contrast to the tomahawk-sandbox ConversationTag the conversation tag
now works using Spring and a custom scope.
The RequestParameterProvider is used to allow multiple open windows
within the same session.
So e.g. I you have a order processing system you can open it twice and
work in two independed conversations (even if their names are the same)

The core15 part contains the DynaForm from tomahawk-sandbox15
It will create parts of the view automatically based on EJB3 annotated
beans.
Its migth become a great time-saver for simple tables.

The current check-in do not bulid usable jars, some maven/tld/xml stuff
has to be put in line, I hope to manage to do so in the next few hours.
In the next few days I'll commit a sample application (given that you do
not cancel my efforts), afterwards the documentation has to be done.

The status of this project is sandbox like.

Ciao,
Mario