Hi!
> Other than the conversation tag, what else will be removed from the
> sandbox?
tomahawk-sandbox
There is a "behind the scenes" code called "RequestParameterProvider"
which allows you to add a class which will then be called when a URL
will be encoded.
This is the central mechanism to ensure that a url parameter called
conversationContext is existent on each url, though, you can configure
it to add any other parameter you would like to.
IMHO its very unlikely that an application will make any use of this
mechanism, its more something for libraries.
I don't remember someone else ever asked a single question about it, so
I think its not in use by someone else.

tomahawk-sandbox15
There is the dynaForm stuff which creates a input/output formular based
on EJB3 annotations (including validators/converters) with some
additional features e.g. to create select listboxes in case of 1:n
annotations.
Since this is a somehow complex piece of code and there is no
documentation (though, there is a demo) and I've never announced it on
the user list I am pretty sure there is no user now.

Regarding the ConversationTag itself I know at least a single person who
helped me debugging it. I think its a month back or so where I asked him
if he still uses it, and he do. He told me he'll have a look at the
spring like solution too.

Anyway. As you said, Before we remove anything from the sandbox we
definitely should ask on the user list and I'll be of any help if it
comes to migration issues.
Maybe we can move some of the deprecated sandbox code to a code.google
or sourceforge project, though, in dormant mode for sure.

Ciao,
Mario