> there is reasons for having them and for not having them. I personally
> like to have a quick glance on the author tag to check where the class
> originated - and I personally don't think they work as a "no
> trespassing" sign at all, and have never done so.

Ever?  Anywhere?

No way.  The closest thing is a loose association you pick up after being on
the list for a while.  For example, when I think of the tree2 component, I
think of Sean.  When I think of Portlets, I think of Stan.  The
scheduler/calendar component, Jurgen.  But there's no way any of them
would/could say "hey, that's my area".

geir

BTW, I'm ccing the dev list because Matze moved it there.

Dennis Byrne

Dennis Byrne