I propose "Chasb"
Chasb means Glue in my native language, we can use other translations of
glue like
colle
colla
Kleber
lijm
κόλλα
клей
colagem
pegamento

On 2/28/07, Mario Ivankovits <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Mike,

> It's up to you, but I'd think using a wiki page would be far easier to
> manage.
> You can propose names, and then group them as they're added:

I thought that too, and I'll do so tomorrow, for now letz use the jira
just to collect the names without any bias.
I'll close the jira (maybe tomorrow if no new names follow) and then we
should stop proposing new names, at that time I'll take them over to a
wiki page
and we can start to sort out stuff.
I'll maintain the wiki page then; based on ml discussions.

Ciao,
Mario

--
Arash Rajaeeyan