Hello,

I'm using Spring WebFlow (SWF) in combination with MyFaces/Trinidad. I
have the problem that the FlowPhaseListener from SWF is calling a method
that let ServletExternalContextImpl.redirect be to called.

The redirect method is calling a sendRedirect on the response but did
not encode the url, so in case of URL-rewriting the jsessionid is not
attached!

I know that this code-snipplet will solve my problem:

ServletExternalContextImpl:

String encodedUrl =
((HttpServletResponse)_servletResponse).encodeURL(url);
((HttpServletResponse)_servletResponse).sendRedirect(encodedUrl);

Did not no if this is a bug. Hope it is, and my patch will be
integrated:)

What do you think?!

Thanks in advance, Leif