Hi Mike,

Sorry! I forgot about TOMAHAWK-523. I remembered there were the similar JIRA issues that affected Tree2, but didn't remember this one existed. I see you already marked it as part of TOMAHAWK-914, thank you!!

Regards,

Jeff Bischoff
Kenneth L Kurz & Associates, Inc.

Mike Kienenberger wrote:
Jeff,

In the future, it would be better to add patches to an existing JIRA
issue when one exists rather than opening a new one.