I'm certainly happy to do the interview - but whoever wants to join in
is very welcome. We might also not forget about Mario as an option for
doing the interview, he has been very active in the last year with new
ideas for MyFaces as well... Well, it's hard to decide who is supposed
to do an interview for a true community project! If nothing else, this
discussion proves we are not a community relying too much on any one
member anymore ;))

regards,

Martin

On 3/2/07, Cagatay Civici <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Martin, Matthias, Bruno.

On 3/2/07, Mike Kienenberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm not really heavily involved at this time.   I'd be a poor choice.
>
> On 3/2/07, Werner Punz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Kito D. Mann schrieb:
> > > Hello everyone,
> > >
> > > I'd like to conduct a new e-mail interview with one or two people from
> > > the MyFaces Core team. The last one was in 2004
> > > (
http://www.jsfcentral.com/articles/geiler-04-04.html), and
at that

--