Unfortunately, I don't see a way to do non proprietary
annotation/injection processing, since the component that has to do it
(JSP or JSF) cannot possibly get the configuration (which could define
overrides, etc). Since I suppose you'll want to support all containers,
that's a problem. (It would have been solved if the servlet spec had
defined an interface like InjectionProvider in javax.servlet, of course.)

This is going to go down in the same category as inter Portlet communication
and j2ee 1.4 web services deployment.

It's no problem to use the annotation name instead of using the class.
> But personal i prefer the class.

Rémy

--
Dennis Byrne