Mike Kienenberger wrote:
Unfortunately, I haven't.  I'm likely to be pulling down the latest
MyFaces code in the next week or two and implementing a few things.
If no one else has gotten to it by then, I'll try to do it at that
point.

Great, thanks.

On the bright side, your issue has helped me dodge a number of
potential issues by reminding me that I needed to use some
fully-qualified attribute names :-)

 org.apache.myfaces.dataTable.ROW_STYLECLASS=...
 org.apache.myfaces.dataTable.ROW_ID=...

Haha, at least it has done something. ;)

Good, then you will be able to also test if the old workaround still works after the patch. It should of course also generate the log message about deprecation of that workaround...