Has the password changed or does the user just no longer exist?  Maybe I can
kill the dir - which machine is this on?

Dennis Byrne

On 3/24/07, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 3/24/07, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I vote we move it over to the (newer) Continuum instance on port 8081
> and see if it works there.

It was already there, and building fine.  I changed the build
definition to deploy, etc.

http://myfaces.zones.apache.org:8081/continuum/projectGroupSummary.action?projectGroupId=6

However, I can't seem to log into the old Continuum on port 8080 to
delete the core/api/impl projects.  Can someone else try it?  Or we
can just see what else needs to be moved over and turn that one off.

--
Wendy

--
Dennis Byrne