That's what I was asking -- is there an equivalent replacement?
Maybe pprPeriodicalUpdate?   I haven't used either, so I wouldn't
know.

On 3/29/07, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ok, but the demo says "use pprPeriodicalUpdate"

http://example.irian.at/example-sandbox-20070329/pprPanelGroupPeriodicalUpdate.jsf

So, when that is maintained by a committer and the other not, we
shoudl get rid of it

-M

Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh