+1

Tested against MyFaces Core 1.1.5 inside my web application.

Thanks Manfred for all the hard work to finally get this release done!

Regards,

Jeff Bischoff
Kenneth L Kurz & Associates, Inc.

Manfred Geiler wrote:
Hi all,
This is the official vote for MyFaces Tomahawk 1.1.5.
(aka "The Tomahawk Easter Release 2007 - can you find the egg?")

Please note that this vote concerns all of the following parts:
1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.tomahawk" v1.1.5  [1]
2. MyFaces Tomahawk Assembly  [2]
3. MyFaces Tomahawk Examples Assembly  [2]
4. MyFaces Tomahawk Sandbox Assembly  [2]
5. MyFaces Tomahawk Sandbox Examples Assembly  [2]
6. Proposed Release Announcement  [3]

Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
+1 votes (see [4]).
I know this release is overdue but please do only cast a +1 if you
really have tested the artifacts and assemblies and not only because
you have waited so long... ;-)

Please cast your votes:
[ ] +1  (I confirm that I tested this release and therefore approve it)
[ ] +0  (I have no time to test now but I look forward to this new release)
[ ] -1  (Serious concerns because...)

--Manfred

[1] http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/m2-staging-repository/
[2] http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/tomahawk-1.1.5/