Van: Martin Marinschek [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: woensdag 18 april 2007 10:07
Aan: MyFaces Development
Onderwerp: Use 1.2 as current now

Hi *,

I wonder if we should switch the trunk to be the 1.2 branch now, cause
our next release will surely be fully 1.2 compatible (Tomcat 6 is out
now, so the sooner we're done, the better)... We'll have a lot better
testing of 1.2 if we do it like this - wdyt?

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Disclaimer:
the property of Sogeti Nederland B.V. or its Group members. It is intended only
for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute,
or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error,