I havea added an small matrix to the following wiki page:
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/CompatibilityMatrix

if any body is sure about any combination he/she may edit it till the jira
issue is solved.
regards

On 4/18/07, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 4/18/07, Paul Spencer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Users looking at MyFaces Products do not have one place that lists the
> products and their supported environments.  Below is a example of what I
> would expect.
> I suspect this need to be on the MyFaces site.

Well... then... add it. :)  Seriously, we're a 'commit then review'
project, and documentation is unlikely to be controversial.

If you think it needs to be done but don't have time right now, open a
JIRA issue and maybe someone else will pick it up.

--
Wendy

--
Arash Rajaeeyan