Can we please move this conversation to [EMAIL PROTECTED] ?

On 5/1/07, Cagatay Civici <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Would'nt a list instead of a hacked datamodel be better? I mean a list is
ordered so when you click to move, get the selected index from the datatable
and do a swap it in the list by the next or previous one.

Also it would be better to use the users list instead of dev list since
there's more chance to get replies there.

--
Dennis Byrne