Thanks Paul.  This would be great.

Dennis Byrne

On 5/17/07, Paul McMahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

There has been a lot of progress towards automating TCK runs in the
Geronimo project.  The automation framework produces very detailed
reports and graphs broken down by component, one of those components
being JSF.   The Geronimo project has a process in place for
providing access to ASF committers who have signed the NDA.

Now that JSF is part of the Java EE specification and Geronimo (a
Java EE server) uses MyFaces for JSF, I think it would make sense to
streamline our efforts here.  Do others agree?  If so then I can
follow up with the Geronimo devs to see if there's interest.

Best wishes,
Paul

--
Dennis Byrne