On May 21, 2007, at 4:56 AM, Bruno Aranda wrote:

Hi, I haven't tried directly since a while as I am always using jetty,
but what is the exception you get?

The TCK was run in geronimo with tomcat, so in theory everything
should work correctly,

The annotation handling in geronimo's tomcat is different from that in standalone tomcat (we have a private build of slightly modified tomcat, we're waiting for some patches to be applied in the new trunk) and how the annotations are supplied to myfaces is different in standalone myfaces and in geronimo-myfaces. That might possibly explain the differences.

thanks
david jencks

Cheers,

Bruno