From: Martin Marinschek [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 6:25 AM
To: MyFaces Development
Subject: Re: Portlets & <a href="">: resource or action URL?

Definitely encodeActionUrl, yes, from what I read in the portlet spec.
Obviously the original link implementors thought the distinction was
about form post versus get - but the distinction is about query
links/form submissions versus inclusion of resources in the page.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at