Craig wrote:
> Doesn't "myfaces-goodies" have a nice ring?
Yepp ... sound nice ;-)

Kito D. Mann wrote:
> I don't know -- this might be confusing since Matthias already has
> "FacesGoodies" [1]  :-) .

would be myfaces-orchestra-goodies, should be enough dissociation
between FacesGoodies then, I hope so.

And when I think about, this project is a mixture of just non asf
license compatible code and, yea - for sure, some goodies possible due
to direct connection to e.g. hibernate.
I have a nice ActionListener which will close the conversation if a
exception has been thrown and some database update has taken place ...
definitely a goodie - I like it :-) - but requires some sort of
Interceptor for hibernate.

Ciao,
Mario