"Why not":  how many users are ready to make the jump to
JSF 1.2?  Many of our users, Tomahawk, Trinidad, Tobago, are
on JSP 2.0 or earlier.

Yeah, but we're just making 1.2 the trunk, not forcing people to use 1.2.

Again two active branches current11 and current12 sounds good to me, where
current12 has the trunks

Cagatay

On 7/20/07, Matt Cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

+1 (non-binding)